Monday, November 29, 2010

Selina Kyle - ABJD

(WIP)
----------------

Photo: (Comming sooon)
A little bit about me:
Naturally Hazel eyes, light brown hair
But I change that alot.


Nicknames: Leley, but I don't like anyone besides my close friends and family to call me by that.

Model: Dollzone Aurora, 65cm

age: 27

Favourite colours: Yellow and black.

Favourite food: Sushi, Pasta

Birthday: May 25

Hobbies: Jogging, dancing, Costume/fashion design, reading, theater, movies.

Personality:
I love to have fun, and I'm a fun person to be around. I'm a bit of an adventurer. I'm the kind of person that likes getting lost, dresses up for no reasons, and has x-mas lights up all year round. I'm confident, outgoing and I've been told I"m charming. You can say I live on the fast lane, always busy moving from one thing to the next. I'm not a very good listener, but I do love to chat. I don't have much patience, I'm not crazy about kids or dogs. I love birds but I wouldn't have one as a pet. I always have something to do, but that doesn't mean I can't stop and appreciate the finer things in life.
I'm not afraid to take any risks, you don't get what you want by dreaming about it, you have get out there and do it. I don't hesitate to trow the rulebook out the window either, when it comes to doing the right thing, sometimes you have to do the wrong.



Likes: Cute and sassy. Comfortable and clean. Winter. Butterfly's and birds. Swimming. Camping. History. Museusm. Mythology (particularly Greek).

Dislikes: Being mocked. Feeling unorganized. Loosing things. Sandals.




Interview: (Found on DoA)

If you were to describe yourself with one word, what would it be?
Strong-willed.

What is most important to you in the world?
My friends and family.

Would you help someone who needed it while passing?
If I can and I"m not putting myself at risk, then yes. Otherwise I'm no hero.

Are you very observant?
I do tend to notice things most people don't.

How innocent/naive can you be?
I dont' think either of those words can describe me ever as a person, but as an actress I might be able to pull it off.

Can you entertain yourself easily?
Very much so, I have plenty of hobbies. I can easily entertain myself with puzzles, or art.

How well do you get along with others?
I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with, I'm quite charming, flirtatious, and fun. Some times, certain female characters have issues with me, particularly insecure young ladies who find me to be some sort of temptress.

What was the longest time you had a friend?
About 20yrs and counting. My BFF Dadrian and family have been friends of me and mine since I can remember.

Do you have someone who knows you inside out?
I would have to say that be Dadrian.
My partner Jack knows me pretty good too, but we've only been a pair for a few yrs.

How short is your temper?
I'm not going to let anyone talk down to me, but I'm generally reasonable and have learned that most of the time it's just not worth pursing to argue. If you find that I am upset I have a damn good reason.

Can you let go of grudges easily?
I do like to get on with life.

Do you read?
Yes, the daily news, leisure reading is less frequent.
Nicholas Sparks and J.K Rowling are a couple of my favorite Authors. But I read all sorts of genres.
Most recent book I read was World War Z.

Do you watch TV?
Not really.
Sometimes I'll watch HBO with friends or family, they all seem to be into Dexter and Trueblood.
I tend to get into it too, but I'd rather pick up the books the series are based off of, which I have been meaning to d.

Do you collect anything?
I collect coins.
Something I picked up from my mom, she had started a collection when she was young, she didn't get very much but I found what she had one day and she said I could have it when I was about 10yrs old. I've been collecting them since. I have about 250 coins. Most are just random, from different countries even. I do try to find the oldest coins, but if it's a new coin and it's interesting to me I add it to my collection. I don't necessarily care what they are worth, if it strikes my fancy I add it.
My favorite coin is the 1943 silver penny. You would think it be a rarity and worth alot, but I think the most it cost is about .50cents in mint condition. A 1943 Copper penny is rare, since it was an error coin accidently struck in Copper that yr. I find it really interesting.


How long do you stay interested in something?
Depends on how interesting it is.
If it's something I really love to do like drafting costume or fashion designs, then I can easily loose hours.,
Sometimes my attention span is a little short especially when I find myself in boring situations my mind starts to wander into daydreams.

If you collected, would it be for interest or profit?
I collect for fun.

Do you know your parents/creator?
yes.

What is your birthday?
May 25

Do you have any siblings?
yes, a younger sister Lilyana, and an older step-sister Bellatrix.

Ever have to fight for what you believe in?
Yes. I wouldn't be who I am now having lived someone else's life.

When did you move out on your own?
When I went away for college at 18. I'm going back home soon though, I don't really know if it's going to be temporary or until I get married, but I don't see it as a set back at all. It's not like I'm going to be living off my parents, I just graduated, contemplating graduate school and looking to open my own shop.

When did you REALLY mature?
I am maturing every day.

Did you have many friends?
Did I?
I do. I can't say that I can count on many of them for anything a real friend would be needed for, but I have Dadrian and he's everything I need in a friend.

Any action you regret?
I regret not buying that limited StarTrek Glass set at Burgur King. Ha!
I don't live life looking back to regret anything.
I like my person and I'm this way though everything I've done and been through.
I like the saying:
"you don't regret the things you do, you regret the things you didn't do"
If I'm going to regret anything it's going to be the moments that I have let slip by me.

What is a memory you treasure?


Do you have a dream partner?
My partner Jack is a dream.

Do you believe you seek someone like your parents(or creator)?
I don't believe I do.

Do you have one night stands?
I have in the past.

What feature is most attention grabbing for you?
I always notice peoples eyes. Not just the color, but the shape and what their eyes are saying that they are not.

What MUST someone have for you to consider them?
As a love interest, they must be tall, have eyes that tell me a story, and can sweep me off my feet with the unexpected.

Older, younger, same age as you?
Jack is two yrs older than me.

How do you feel about settling down?
I think I could be ready.

How many dates before you go to bed with someone?
Depends on how I feel about them physically and how serious I want to be.
Jack and I dated openly for 6 months before we decided to be exclusive with eachother.

How do you handle rejection?
I don't.

Have you settled down and if so for how long?
I do have a partner right now. Jack. We've been a pair for 3 yrs now.

Any Children?
No, I don't think I could ever have any.

What do you love most about your partner?
His eyes, and how they tell me stories.

How many relationships have you been in?
Several. Nothing serious, until I met Jack.

Have you ended any?
All of my previous relationships were ended by me.

Has your heart been broken?
No. I'm the heartbreaker. Unfortunate for them.

Any loves you cannot have?
I always get what I want.

Do you believe in true love?
I believe all love is true.

Have you ever died?
No

Can you even die?
Yes, but only to come back to life.

Have you seen someone die?
I once saw some one get run-over on the highway.
That was something else. I didn't know this person, but I couldn't help to mourn his horrible death. It was so horrible.
Have you killed someone?
No, but I would if I had to.
Have you had someone killed?
No.


What makes you truly happy?
Jack! He is my soulmate if there is such a thing.
If you could, what is one thing you would spend your life doing?
Loving Jack. I never thought I could sound so cheezy. ha!

Do you have a job, if so what is it?
I'm working as the costume designer for a couple of local playhouses.
But I'll hopefully be opening my own costume shop in the next year.

Have you ever gone insane?
Well there are certaintly times when I feel like it.

If you had a choice, would you live a calm eternal life, or live a wild short life?
A wild short life.

No comments:

Post a Comment